Welcome to this review of the Native Remedies ClearSkin-A Gel. Many are looking for home remedies for pimples or how to reduce pimples in an inexpensive way. The market has no shortage of skincare and acne or pimple treatment products on the market.
The trick is to find the best one. This unbiased review was written for that purpose. So what is this product? According to its manufacturer, it is a, “Natural skin cream with essential oils to support clear skin and maintain a smooth, trouble-free complexion.” Is it a good product?
Let’s delve into this ClearSkin-A gel acne skincare product and find out.
ClearSkin-A Gel Product Features & Benefits
Native Remedies says that their mission is, “to inspire more people to embrace a natural approach to complete family wellness.” Is it true? Native Remedies provides homeopathic herbal products that are carefully crafted. They also produce all their products in what are called “cGMP” compliant facilities. The term “cGMP” (sometimes represented as just “GMP”) means, “current good manufacturing practices.”
This means that Native Remedies has successfully completed a GMP distribution facility audit from NSF International, an organization that officially certifies products and creates standards for dietary supplements, food, water and consumer goods in an effort to minimize health risks and protect the public and the environment. This is an important designation that serves to bolster consumer confidence in the companies that earn it and help consumers make educated decisions about the supplements they take.
This is an excellent indicator of quality control and good products.
Let’s talk briefly about the ingredients in ClearSkin-A Gel. This product has the following herbal ingredients:
- Bulbinella (Bulbine frutescence). This is an herb that hales from South Africa and is highly regarded as being superb for skin health.
- Burdock (arcitum lappais). Another popular herb in the medicinal herb world that has many skin-health giving properties. ((Lin, C. C., Lu, J. M., Yang, J. J., Chuang, S. C., and Ujiie, T. “Anti-inflammatory and radical scavenge effects of Arctium lappa”. Am J Chin Med 1996;24(2):127-137.)
- Bitter aloe (Aloe ferox). Many studies have confirmed, as well as anecdotal evidence, as to the efficacy of aloe. It just may be the most popular herb in the world. It has many restorative and healing properties, and has been thus sustained by research. For example, (Paulsen, E., Korsholm, L., and Brandrup, F. “A double-blind, placebo-controlled study of a commercial Aloe vera gel in the treatment of slight to moderate psoriasis vulgaris”. J Eur Acad.Dermatol Venereol 2005;19(3):326-331.)
- Gotu kola (Hydrocotyl asiatica). This is one of the most unheralded herbs in the world but it has many therapeutic benefits including increasing circulation, brain function, and of course, supporting skin health. (Boiteau P and Batsimamanga AR. “Asiaticoside extracted from Centella asiatica, and its therapeutic uses in the healing of experimental refractory wounds, leprosy, skin tuberculosis and lupus.” Therapie 1950;11:125-149.)
- Ginger. One of the most diverse foods in the world is actually an herb. Like cayenne and garlic, it works well in various dishes, but it also has tremendous therapeutic benefits including eliminating nausea, cleaning the blood, and toning and healing the skin.
- Lemon grass. Helps to promote clean skin, pores, and in rejuvenating the skin.
- Rooibus (Aspalathus linearis). Possessing strong anti-oxidant properties (anti-aging), it also is helpful to the skin.
- Tea tree oil (Melaleuca alternifolia). Strong anti-vulnerary properties, it eliminates bad bacteria that contributes to acne. Helps heal damaged skin, cuts, bruises, etc.
- Witch hazel (Hamamelis Virginianum). Studies show it has strong astringent properties and tones the skin.
How easy is the product to use? It’s simple to use. Just apply it to the affected areas three times a day, Native Remedies says.
What do you get? One tube is 25 milliliters (or .845 ounces) with one tube lasting, Native Remedies says, about 25 to 30 days, if used three times a day.
ClearSkin-A Gel Side Effects & Health Benefits
There are no reported side effects of the ClearSkin-A Gel product. However, Native Remedies says avoid the eye area and be careful when using it around the eyes.
Its health benefits, conversely, are that it helps to heal acne problems. However, it also helps those without acne problems.
This product, though, is specifically designed for those with acne problems and as such is its primary purpose. If used consistently, Native Remedies says, the ClearSkin-A Gel product will most assuredly help in removing acne from one’s skin, neck and/or back. If it doesn’t work, one has a one-year product guarantee.
Native Remedies says while some see immediate results, they recommend a minimum of three weeks to six weeks before one can expect results.
One good tip they recommend is that their products should be used in conjunction with a lifestyle that “supports overall health.” What “lifestyle” things can we surmise? Diet is key to health.
How Much Should You Expect to Pay?
A one month supply, or one tube, sells for $24.95 USD (United States Dollar).
Does the ClearSkin-A Gel product come with a guarantee? Yes, it does. All Native Remedies products come with a sterling one-year, unconditional product guarantee. The only other company that I know of in the health supplement area that offers a year is Xtend-Life.
You have to be very confident in the quality of your products to offer such a phenomenal guarantee.
ClearSkin-A Gel Reviews & Testimonials
Here are a few customer testimonials taken directly from the ClearSkin-A Gel product page on Native Remedies’ website.
“This combination of ClearSkin-A Gel and ClearSkin Skin Wash is the first thing that has EVER worked for my skin without leaving it dry and ugly. I have even found that I can shave more easily without cutting myself all the time now…..”
“I have spent a ton of money on different products for my daughter’s [skin] – including prescription meds from the dermatologist. There is NOTHING that has helped clear her skin up like the ClearSkin Skin Wash and [ClearSkin]- A Gel. WE ARE HOOKED! I can’t believe how beautiful her skin is now. She has had very bad [skin issues], to the point where it was affecting her self-esteem, which is why we saw 2 different doctors…! Please give these products a try! They are WELL worth the money. To see my daughter smile again and feel good about herself is wonderful. THANK YOU Native Remedies, for making a natural product THAT WORKS!!!!!!”
Are there any customer complaints? Not really. This is a well received product and it appears to work very well. Plus, if you try ClearSkin-A Gel and it doesn’t meet expectations, you have a full year to try it out and if it doesn’t work, you can get a refund per their one-year product guarantee.
- It’s inexpensive
- It’s a product made in GMP-compliant facilities thus certifying it is made from pure products in sterile facilities
- It’s made with a synergistic combination of medicinal herbs
- It comes with a sterling one-year, unconditional money-back guarantee
- It’s a small tube
- It will cost $24.95 a month for the tube
Where Can I Buy It?
You can buy it here, but you are free to choose. Herbal Remedy products are popular now and I can personally testify that they work and they work well. Homeopathic remedies work if one uses a good quality product. And this appears to be a very high quality acne product.
I hope this review of the Native Remedies ClearSkin-A Gel pimple cream formula has been helpful to you.