Welcome to this review of the Native Remedies ColoFlush — is it the best colon cleanse product? Well, that question is what this review is all about answering. A good detox colon cleanse product is worth its weight in gold for the results it can produce. The intestinal tract is constantly bombarded with food materials that it must assimilate. Yet, only now has it come to the collective health consciousness that it needs to be serviced, cleaned and in most cases restored. Thus, products like ColoFlush have entered the marketplace. Is it a quality product? Could it help you? Let’s get into the review so we can answer that question.
Product Quality Standards
I always start my reviews with a quick overview of a company’s quality control standards as supplement or homeopathic product has been so rampant (read here for more information). In 2009, good manufacturing practices (GMP) was made into law by the FDA. The problem is they don’t enforce it. Thus it’s left to the companies to do the yearly audits and for the industry to oversee themselves. Native Remedies has GMP certification through the NSF (National Sanitation Foundation). They are also a FDA-registered company so these two things bodes well for consumers of Native Remedies’ products.
ColoFlush Features & Benefits
Let’s now talk about main elements of the ColoFlush product. This is a herbal supplement that is designed to help cleanse the colon and improve overall health by keeping the intestinal system clean. As an over-the-counter (OTC) homeopathic product that is certified by the FDA, Native Remedies believes they have a product that helps to restore overall colon or intestinal health.
According to Native Remedies this product:
- Promotes rоutіnе ‘flushing out’ оf the соlоn wіthоut uрѕеttіng microflora
- Suрроrtѕ colonic есоlоgу
- Maintains thе normal dіgеѕtіоn process
- Supports the ѕуѕtеmіс hеаlth of the соlоn
- Supports thе bоdу’ѕ рrосеѕѕ of regular toxin and wаѕtе removal
- Hеlрѕ prepare thе colon for colonic іrrіgаtіоn
It helps to maintain colon health, but it is not, it appears a “colon flushing” product like the Blessed Herbs product is. Not that it doesn’t help remove excessive fecal matter in the colon walls, it does. One user reported that it caused a massive movement within a couple hours of usage.
That said, if you are looking to combine this product with the usage of, say, psyllium husks and slippery elm, it would be very complementary to that. If you used Colonix as well, it, perhaps, would be complementary to that as well.
The core point I’m trying to make is that this product is designed with colonic ecological health in mind taking into account the microflora and normal digestive processes including working with the body’s natural peristaltic action.
Native Remedies says it can do this due to its unique ingredient formulation. The ingredients are:
- Cascara (Rhamnus purshiana) — this is a powerful herb that helps to stimulate the peristaltic movement in the bowels.
- Psyllium husks (or psyllium seeds as they’ve sometimes referred to) (Plantago psyllium) — probably the best ingredient for helping to expunge built up fecal matter in the large intestine (colon) or intestines at large
- Marshmallow (Althaea officinalis) — an under appreciated medicinal herb that supports the delicate mucous membranes and intestinal health
- Chinese cinnamon (Cinnamomum cassia) — supports overall intestinal health
- Magnesium stearate — this is a surprise in this formula. It’s a binding agent.
ColoFlush Side Effects
There are no reported side effects of this product. Unlike most pharmaceutical drugs, homeopathic products like this are not riddled with damaging side effects. If they did have side effects, the government in the U.S. would shut them down.
One bottle of ColoFlush sells for $46.95. In each bottle there are 30 vegetarian (gelatin-free) capsules. The company recommends using
All Native Remedies products have a full 365-day money-back product satisfaction guarantee. I’m not being biased when I say this is one of the best guarantees in the supplement industry. I only know of only one other company at this point in time that has a 365-day money-back guarantee, Xtend-Life. Logically speaking, a company doesn’t offer such a guarantee unless they are very confident in their products’ quality. I think that is fair to say.
ColoFlush Customer Reviews — Is It The Best Colon Cleanse?
While this product doesn’t have a lot of testimonials it has a few reviews. (Testimonials are stories, if you will, of actual product efficacy. A review is an overview of the product’s features basically. A slight difference, but one worth mentioning.) Here are a few reviews of the product from real customers.
“I just wanted to tаkе thе tіmе tо tеll уоu guуѕ thanks! I аm so hарру tо have found уоur website аnd thе CоlоFluѕh. I am nоt thе kind оf person whо usually lеаvеѕ testimonials but I wаntеd tо wіth Nаtіvе Rеmеdіеѕ bесаuѕе I fеlt like it wаѕ important to lеt оthеr people knоw уоur products actually dо wоrk – аnd I feel fantastic. I am gоіng tо buу ѕоmе other rеmеdіеѕ nоw thаt I know уоur ѕtuff rеаllу wоrkѕ. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!”
–Vanessa, PA, USA
“I was tоld bу mу dосtоr tо gо for colonic іrrіgаtіоnѕ now аnd then tо fluѕh out my system. I аlwауѕ fеlt rеаllу heavy аnd blосkеd up bеfоrе trеаtmеnt. Uѕіng this рrоduсt hеlреd a lot to lооѕеn uр everything, аnd I dеfіnіtеlу nоtісеd a dіffеrеnсе durіng thе рrосеdurе. I еvеn fеlt more сlеаnѕеd аftеrwаrdѕ too– thаnkѕ ѕо muсh.”
“I аm not the hеаlthіеѕt еаtеr. I lоvе frіеd foods, but pay thе price lаtеr wіth dіgеѕtіоn рrоblеmѕ! Thіѕ рrоduсt really hеlреd tо get things moving, аnd I fееl refreshed аnd lіghtеr!”
–Kendall, OH, USA
“This wоrkѕ so great. I love it. Not muсh mоrе tо ѕау еxсерt I wіll bе оrdеrіng аnоthеr bоttlе ѕооn!”
- All Native Remedies products are made in a FDA-registered and GMP-compliant facility
- All products from Native Remedies have a one-year money-back guarantee
- It is safe for male and female adults and children aged 12+
- It is a gluten- and lactose-free product
- The capsules are vegetarian based and are gelatin-free
- Some thing that homeopathic products don’t work
- Some think this product is too expensive as one bottle is a month’s supply
- It has magnesium stearate in it
Where Can I Buy ColoFlush Product?
You can buy it here, but you are free to choose. I give this product a 4.5 out of 5.00 due to its guarantee, quality control standards it is made under, tand he ingredient profile. The only real negative I think this product has is that it’s got too few reviews at this point. I I hope this review of the Native Remedies ColoFlush product has been helpful.
Whether or not ColoFlush is the best colon cleanse product is debatable but it does appear to be a high quality product.