UPDATED: October 3rd, 2019
Welcome to this review of the Xtend-Life Natural Energy NZ Bee Pollen product. Bee pollen, or bee bread as it’s sometimes called, is one of those “supplement secrets” that is an energy supplement that is naturally occurring. It has been called by some “nature’s multivitamin.”
Some of its much publicized benefits include an increase in sexual pleasure and potency, the slowing down of aging, the assisting of weight loss and the boosting of energy.
I was first exposed to bee bread by a medicinal herbalist who was the protege of the late great Dr. John R. Christopher. I’ve been using it ever since. I have personally researched it more than any other food in my personal quest to learn about the best superfoods and health secrets available.
Bee bread is unique. While cayenne pepper, ginseng, gotu kola, green lipped mussel, ginger, garlic, turmeric and ginger are all wonderful and powerful, bee bread is a naturally-occurring supplement or multivitamin that distinguishes itself from the other superfoods (except perhaps for goji berries but more clinical study needs to be done on them first).
Bee bread It has been the subject of clinical research studies the world over and has been the subject of many books. Including Carlson Wade’s New Fact/Book on Bee Pollen and Your Health or User’s Guide to Propolis, Royal Jelly, Honey, and Bee Pollen by C. Leigh Broadhurst, Ph.D. Also the book, Bee Pollen Miracle Food by Dr. Felix Murat, is another good tome on it.
It’s also a supplement that has been used by many world-class athletes in preparation and execution of their sport.
Features of The Xtend-Life Natural Energy with NZ Bee Pollen Supplement
The Xtend-Life product product comes in a capsule form. Bee bread itself is in granule form and you can plainly see the granules in the Xtend-Life capsules. Capsules are preferable for many (myself included) as the granules have a chalky taste many find objectionable. Some put the granules in herbal teas or smoothies and I do this as well. This is a good way to mask the chalky flavor.
Many having discovered the health benefits of bee bread want to use it but want to avoid the taste of bee bread preferring the convenience of capsules that can be easily swallowed.
Getting back to the Xtend-Life product, one of the things that makes the Xtend-Life product so intriguing is that it has other ingredients that bolster and magnify the efficacy of the bee bread .
It has 33 other ingredients. Of those ingredients, 818 milligrams is bee pollen. All bee bread in the Xtend-Life product comes from New Zealand, where Xtend-Life is located. Hence the “NZ” in its product name.
Xtend-Life says the other ingredients added to the raw bee bread form a synergistic blend “fit” thus enhancing their assimilation. These pharmaceutical-grade ingredients are a blend of enzymes, co-factors, vitamins, minerals, and herbal extracts.
The herbal extract is called extract (Eleutherococcus senticosus root). Essentially, it’s Siberian ginseng. Ginseng is a superfood with many therapeutic health benefits. It’s an amazing all-naturally occurring food to say the least.
In America, ginseng is not well known but it is in Asia. There, it is virtually revered for its health benefits and has been for centuries. I myself was an eye witness to this and saw many ginseng fields while living in Korea when I was younger.
Key Features of This Product
Some of the more notable features of this product are the following:
- It is made with bee pollen that is tested in cGMP-compliant facilities like Alkemists Laboratories. This is an independent laboratories that Xtend-Life actually uses so as to independently analyze the ingredients of their supplements
- Xtend-Life, unlike most supplement companies throughout the world, uses what is called pharmaceutical blending; they do not use what are called “paddle/ribbon” blender-type mixers
- Each bottle of supplement that is produced, whether it’s this bee bread supplement or not, has what’s called a Certificate of Analysis (COA) created. This confirms the purity of each batch of the raw supplement in question. This COA is kept on file by the company and is available upon request
- The company produces all of its products in what are called cGMP compliant facilities. GMP stands for “good manufacturing practices.” This is the standard that should be sought for with all supplements. It is a standard that bespeaks purity and quality. Xtend-Life has their own manufacturing facility and thus controls all aspects of product creation from raw nutrient certification to encapsulation
The Purported Health Benefits of Bee Pollen
If you take bee bread, what are some of the health benefits you can expect, according to researchers? Well, the following are the main ones. They are:
- Increased libido. Bee bread can help with this (as could ginseng and goji berries)
- More intense sexual orgasms and more “delicious” or encompassing pleasure
- Facilitated weight loss — while it’s not a weight loss supplement, studies suggest it helps to equalize one’s weight and promote weight loss
- Improved energy levels. The enhancing of energy is where bee breadhas mainly made its reputation as a auper supplement or superfood. The main thing many touted about bee pollen was that it gave tangible energy. In his book, Bee Pollen, Dr. Kurt Donsbachid said legendary boxer Muhammad Ali used bee bread as an energy supplement during the 70’s in preparation for his fights. Moreover, Olympic athletes in the 70’s and 80’s were reported by researchers like Carlson Wade to use it as well, including Russian athletes. If you are old enough to remember, in the 70’s, the Russians dominated international sports events. While this is not the lone reason for their dominance during that period, it certainly was complementary to their workout programs.
- Improved prostate. Some studies show bee bread helps improve prostate health and even in the killing of cancer cells. I’ll bet you’ve not heard anything about this in the media, though, have you?
- The elimination of a possible deficit in vitamins and minerals needed by the body. Many people are simply not getting the right amount of vitamins and minerals they need on a daily basis. Dr. Linus Pauling said that a lack of proper vitamins in the body produces illness and disease. Bee pollen can help alleviate that for you. I can testify about this from personal experience
Are you an athlete or a “weekend warrior”? bee bread can give an edge. Its natural endurance enhancing capabilities is enough of a reason for athletes to take it.
Below you will find some reviews or testimonials on the Xtend-Life bee bread product:
I have noticed that using bee pollen with goji juice really increases the orgasm with my wife. She is using them too and says her orgasms are “sweeter” and more intense. That was nice to know. I gotta tell you, this is a great product.
I am very happy with your products. I attribute my not getting the flu and colds that everyone around me has gotten in the last 4 months to taking your Natural Energy with Bee Pollen.
Vera A, USA
I know this is odd but since I’ve been taking Xtend Life’s bee pollen capsules, my sexual pleasure has been heightened. Orgasms are “sweeter” and more intense. That was a real surprise! I also noticed more energy for later in the day, which is the main reason why I decided to try it out.
Emilio, San Mateo, CA Jan. 2011
This product really does what its been sold to be — it increases energy and enhances overall health. I like the capsules as they are so easy to take. I’m very happy I found this product.
NY, NY, USA
You can read more reviews here, if interested.
What’s The Price?
As of today, October 3rd, 2019, one bottle sells for $27.50 USD (United States Dollar). Each bottle has a total of 90 capsules. Customers testify they get great benefits following their recommendation of three a day. So, that would mean one bottle will last you a calendar month.
Is There a Guarantee?
Xtend-Life offers an unconditional one-year product guarantee on this product and on all their products. If you are unhappy with it in anyway, they give you a full refund or you can get a product replacement — it’s your choice. Based on my research, they have a very low rate of return, but it’s a superb guarantee nonetheless.
What About Shipping Costs?
Yes and no. If your order totals $60 USD or more, Xtend-Life will ship your product to you for free no matter where you live in the world. For orders that total less than the $60 mark, they charge a flat shipping fee of $6.50. And, again, they will ship to you for that price anywhere on the globe. Typically, one gets their ordered product in 3 to 4 days, but that will vary depending on where one lives
Are There Any Customer Complaints?
No review of Xtend-Life Natural Energy would be an honest one without discussing its negatives.
One common complaint that Xtend-Life gets is that their products are too expensive. Xtend-Life says that as their supplement products are literally pharmaceutical-grade, made in cGMP compliant facilities with standards surpassing or meeting US FDA requirements, and that they meet British Pharmacopoeia standards with some of their extraction processes (with their herbal extracts is what that refers to).
Xtend-Life says that they are offering quality pharmaceutical-grade supplements that actually will make a difference with your health that it will be noticeable or your money back. They will do so without side effects as well, they assert.
They told me via an email after I had a question that they believe they sell the best supplements in the world and as such you will “get what you pay for.”
Another negative is that it does have some ingredients that are derived from soy. So, if you have a soy allergy, consult with your doctor first if it’s okay for you to use it.
By the way, the product doesn’t contain any peanut-, dairy-, gluten-, or shellfish-derived byproducts.
If you are allergic to bee stings or bee honey, Xtend-Life says, “Although we would advise caution for anyone known to have a pollen allergy, it may be possible for you to take this formula, beginning in very small doses under careful monitoring, as you may find that it actually benefits your previous allergic hay fever responses.”
If you have no such allergy, however, it should be perfectly safe. However, as Confucius once wrote, “The cautious seldom err.” Thus, if you have any doubts whatsoever, or if you suspect you have an allergy to anything bee related, you should talk to your licensed doctor or healthcare professional and have an allergy test done.
Where Can I Get More Information on This Product?
You can learn more about it at their website by clicking on the graphic below. There is good information there about this product.
Where Can I Buy The Xtend-Life Bee Pollen Product?
You can buy it here, but you are free to choose. Xtend-Life doesn’t sell their the way most supplement makers do. (This helps to keep their costs down, they say.)
They have decided upon a direct-to-market approach. Thus, they sell all their products direct via their website. I hope this review of the Natural Energy with NZ Bee Pollen product has been helpful.